Our Yahoo! Group site is the primary method for transmitting information via email to club members only. It is basically an email forwarding service, where a member can post an email that will automatically be sent to all members of the group.
Members receiving the messages can reply to everyone in the group or just the individual initiating the message, as appropriate. An archive of the message is also maintained on the site and is searchable by keywords.
If you havenʼt already joined the group please do so by following these instructions:
Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arlcamclub and click “Join now”. If youʼre not a Yahoo! user, youʼll be asked to register for a Yahoo! Account which can be done by clicking “sign up now”, located on the left hand side of the login page. Then youʼll be directed to our group to join. When prompted to enter your email address, you may use any email address – you do not have to use the Yahoo! address.
Your request to join the group will be forwarded to our groupʼs moderators who will in turn approve your request to join. Youʼll get a confirmation email back within a few days and youʼll be a part of the group!
When you come across information that might be of interest to the group, or you have a question or need help, you can send a message to the group by sending an email to email@example.com, or you can post a message while on the group site.
If you are subscribed to the Group and wish to change your email address:
- Go to https://login.yahoo.com/account/security and login with your Yahoo password
- Click “Email addresses”
- Click “Add recovery email address”
- Add your new email address
- Access the inbox for your new email account and follow the confirmation instructions in the message from Yahoo
- Go to Go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Arlcamclub/management/membership
- Click the pen icon to the right of “Identity”, then select the desired delivery address, then click “Save”
If you are subscribed to the Yahoo Group and wish to unsubscribe:
- Go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Arlcamclub/management/membership and sign in
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Leave Group”